Oinvest Review – Your Award-Winning Online Trading Partner
- WebTrader, Mobile App and MetaTrader4
- Company: Basfour 3773 (PTY) LTD
- Founded: 2018
- Headquarters: South Africa
- Phone: +27 21 518 0099
- Email: email@example.com
Oinvest is an online Forex and CFD broker registered in South Africa. A leader in the growing Fintech industry, the company was recently awarded the 2019 Forex Award for the best Forex broker in Africa.
Oinvest offers traders an impressive array of CFD investments with more than 350 assets on offer. These include indices, commodities, cryptocurrency, and shares. Their portfolio also contains more than 50 currency pairs including a number of exotics. Commodity trading options include natural gas, cocoa, coffee, gold and copper. Oinvest also has on offer nearly 20 indices and 170 stocks from across the globe.
Trading Platforms and Features
Oinvest offers users a choice of three trading platforms. Each with its own set of features and benefits.
If you choose this app you can access trading and market information via the Internet using any digital device. With WebTrader trading is as easy as clicking a button. The platform also offers you market analytics. Use these to make decisions and adjustments to your investment choices.
The main platform features
- Live charts and analysis – access statistics and other important information on all your trades both open and closed. You can personalise your statistics to show movements over different time periods.
- Graphic trends – easy to read graphs present traders with information on trades and market conditions. This helps with trading decisions.
- Trading cubes – these are designed to help you make quick decisions as you can see all the essential information in one place. Trading cubes also allow you to make trades with blocks of stock.
- Demo Account – you don’t have to put your money at risk until you know what you’re doing. With Oinvest you have the option of practicing on the demo account for up to 14 days free of charge. The website also contains an impressive array of learning materials.
Also known as MT4, this is a well-known trading platform with which many traders are familiar. It offers a broad range of analytic tools, as well as one stop information and execution functions.
The main features of MT4
- Extensive technical analysis – MT4 offers you a choice of 30 indicators across 9 time periods. So, you can spot trends and make investment decisions based on known metrics.
- Simple order execution – choose from three execution modes. These include instant execution. There are also 4 pending, 2 market and 2 stop orders. You can also instantly open trades by ticking a box and use the trailing stop feature.
The mobile app operates well on both Android and iOS operating systems. It has the same functionality as a desktop app with the practicality of always having it available wherever you are.
The main features of the mobile app
- Interactive charts – stay abreast of price changes in real time. You get to choose from one of three chart types – line, bar and candlestick charts. You can interact with the charts by scrolling or switching between time periods.
- A full set of trading functions – use either instant execution orders or pending orders as you see fit. The pending orders will take place even if you are not in the app. So, you can set them and forget about them. You can also use the app to limit your exposure to losses by placing take profit and stop loss positions on the app.
Conditions of Trade
Oinvest does not charge fees for its services. All costs to you are related to trades and the difference between ask and bid price with attractively low spreads. The benchmark EUR/USD spread is just 0.7. High leverage levels (the maximum is 1:500) allow traders to open bigger positions without investing large sums of money. This may suit aggressive traders who don’t mind the additional risk of highly leveraged investments.
When you open a trading account Oinvest will assign you an account manager. There is no specified minimum deposit but they do have a minimum free margin of 300%.
Three Tier Trading
There are three account tiers – silver, gold and platinum. The account tier for which you qualify will determine the terms and conditions that apply to you. Your trade activity and the size of your investments are the main determinants of which tier you’ll fit into. The spread reduces significantly as move up from silver to platinum meaning that your trades cost you less. Your leverage and the services for which you qualify also improve as you climb the tiers.
Deposits and Withdrawals
If you have decided to withdraw your funds, you will have to provide Oinvest with your bank or credit card details. Withdrawals take just one day to action. Only the trader can receive the funds. They will not be refunded to any other third party. If you have requested a refund, Oinvest undertake to refund your money within seven working days. If you have not made a reasonable number of trades on your account you may have to pay a fee of around 50 euro.
Security of Funds
Oinvest is owned by BASFOUR 3773. It is licenced according to South African law as a registered financial services provider. It is regulated by the Financial Services Conduct Authority. If you decide to trade at Oinvest you have the security of knowing that your funds are kept in a separate account from the organisation’s operating funds. What this means is that if the company should go insolvent your funds are protected.
Your money is also protected by an integrated risk management system that records your transactions and margins and calculates the possibility of losses. The system will warn you if the trade that you are making looks risky. Encrypted servers, advanced firewalls, regular backups and personal privacy protection ensure the preservation of cyber security.
What Oinvest Can Offer You
Oinvest offers traders a secure brokerage service with a multitude of investment options. Their spread is low and they charge no commission. MetaTrade 4 is a well-known platform used across the globe. It offers an appealing range of analytics information to help traders to make timely investment decisions.